Annunciation, Bellmawr

Annunciation B.V.M. Parish was opened on September 8, 1951 to serve a growing Catholic Community in Bellmawr, NJ and was placed in the loving care of Reverend Monsignor John Wiekowski. Under his guidance, an elementary school was built and the Sisters of The Immaculate Heart of Mary were brought in to teach the children. Along with increasing numbers of families came the need for a new larger church and one was built in 1966. Renew developed a very active lay ministry life in our church and that led us through our 50th Anniversary celebration in 2001!


Back to Parish Listings