We are the Catholic Community of Atco incorporating sections of Waterford and Winslow Townships. Our faith community dates back to 1910 when we built our first church on Rt. 30. In 1986 we built a larger church to accommodate a working class community with over 2000 families comprised of over 7,000 individual parishioners. We are a community that continues to grow because of the influx of new families.
|Back to Parish Listings|