Blessed Sacrament, Margate

The people of Margate were under the pastoral care of St. James in Ventnor until Blessed Sacrament parish in Margate was established in March 1946. The first Mass was celebrated in the parish at the Margate Theater a month later. A rectory, convent and school were opened in 1954, and a new church on July 20, 1966.


Back to Parish Listings