Incarnation began as a mission of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Pitman. A rectory and church were constructed before the establishment of Incarnation parish in May 1956. Father Louis A. Costello was named first pastor. Responding to tremendous growth, a new 1000-seat church was built by the people of Incarnation under the leadership of Fr. Joseph Salerno and was dedicated by Bishop DiMarzio on August 2, 2002.
|Back to Parish Listings|