St. Anne's, Westville, initially served the present Most Holy Redeemer parish as a mission. In August 1954, Most Holy Redeemer mission purchased a sizable tract of land on Delsea Drive. In May 1956, Bishop Bartholomew Eustace broke ground for a new church on this tract. The new church was built under the direction of Father (later Bishop) James L. Schad, and dedicated on April 7, 1957.
|Back to Parish Listings|