Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, formerly a mission of St. Augustine's, Ocean City, was erected as a parish on June 10, 1961, with Father (later Monsignor) Joseph S. McCauley as first pastor. The church was dedicated in June 1955 while still a mission of St. Augustine's. The rectory-social hall was built in 1963. In 2000, a large addition was added to the front of the Church and subsequently blessed by Bishop DiMarzio.
|Back to Parish Listings|