Our Lady of Grace, Somerdale

Begun as a mission of St. Lawrence, Lindenwold on March 31, 1929, Our Lady of Grace became a parish on December 18, 1954. In 1929, Mass was celebrated in a converted farm house located on the site of the present school building. The present church was opened on November 20, 1955, and the school on September 7, 1960.


Back to Parish Listings