St. Aloysius Parish began as a mission to St. Rose of Lima, Haddon Heights in September 1927. St. Aloysius was formally established as a parish on September 26, 1935 with approximately 250 families. Today, the Parish has approximately 760 families. The present church was built in 1953. Presiding at the dedication was the Most Reverend Bartholomew J. Eustace, the first Bishop of the Diocese of Camden.
|Back to Parish Listings|