St. Edward Parish, first built as a small chapel in 1919, to serve a community that flourished
each summer, became a parish in 1953. In 1977, the existing parish center was dedicated.
Under the patronage of St. Edward, the Confessor, the parish has united as a true family which
is demonstrated in the care and concern shown to fellow parishioners. There are
approximately 1,650 households within the parish community with many members serving in
various ministries. Although the demographics of the parish have changed, it continues
to serve the needs of the people within its boundaries.