St. Gregory, Magnolia

St. Gregory was incorporated in 1955. The church is located at the busy intersection of the White Horse Pike and Evesham Avenue in Magnolia, and serves the faithful of Magnolia, Lawnside and a portion of Gloucester Township. The Fatima Shrine on the grounds of St. Gregory Church was constructed by the men of St. Gregory's Holy Name of Jesus Society in 1985. Visible to the Philadelphia-bound morning traffic on the White Horse Pike, it has become an inspiring image to commuters and visitors to the shrine, as well as the sight of commemorative services on the anniversaries of Our Lady's apparitions at Fatima, Portugal.


Back to Parish Listings