The original name of the present area served by St. Joan of Arc parish, Fairview, was Yorkship Village. The first Mass was celebrated in a former pool hall at the former location of Chubby's Restaurant in 1919 by a priest from Sacred Heart parish. Now limited to Fairview, the original boundaries of the parish included Yorkship Village, West Collingswood, Mt. Ephraim, and all of the Black Horse Pike communities south to Blackwood.
|Back to Parish Listings|