St. Lawrence, Lindenwold

St. Lawrence Parish was established in 1896 to serve all Catholics in the southern half of Camden County and is the mother church of five area parishes. St. Lawrence School was established in 1918 and became regionalized in 2001. Working in conjunction with NASA, the school has become one of the premier Catholic elementary schools in the diocese.


Back to Parish Listings