St. Michael's parish was established in 1904 to serve the Italian immigrants in the
Atlantic City area. Under the leadership of Father John Quaremba, (pastor
from 1904-1951) a strong spirit of community was established along with the physical
structures of a Church, a school, the rectory and the parish community center
(Dante Hall). Having undergone a complete renovation in the year 2000, the new
facade of St. Michael reflects the pride of the parish as the heart of the neighborhood,
which is also undergoing a Renaissance at this time.