Holy Maternity started as a Mission of Sacred Heart Parish in Mt. Ephraim.
We then became a parish in 1957 because of an obvious need to fulfill in a special way
the hopes and desires of the people of Audubon, Audubon Park and West Collingswood Heights.
It was determined by Bishop Bartholomew Eustace to establish a parish under the title
of the Church of the Holy Maternity, thus honoring the Mother of God and the great
privelege of motherhood.