The 100th anniversary of the Church of Holy Name of Jesus was celebrated in the year 2001.
The church was built in 1901 on land donated by a parishioner. The beautiful stained glass
windows represent the body and blood of Jesus, the Lord's passion and the beatitudes. The
gingerbread trim complements the Victorian ambiance of the town of Mullica Hill.