The parish of Queen of Heaven was established in April 1955. Father Anthony A. Kurylo was the first Pastor. For this growing and developing part of Delaware Township (now Cherry Hill). New homes, new divisions and subdivisions were being built in the Township. With the influx of many new residents to the area, many of whom were Catholic people and families, Bishop Bartholomew Eustace established Queen of Heaven Church for the spiritual and sacramental needs of the people.
|Back to Parish Listings|