The first Mass in Cedarville was celebrated on March 5, 1939 in Jerrell Hall by Father Michael Dalton, pastor of Immaculate Conception, Bridgeton. St. Michael's Church was incorporated on September 16, 1942, with Father Dalton a rector. The new St. Michael's Church was dedicated on October 31, 1951. St. Michael's became a parish on June 3, 1954, under the pastoral care of Father James J. Gallagher.
|Back to Parish Listings|